Wednesday, July 1, 2009

a night on the town.

FairFax Poetry Lounge was a bust Lastnight.
First off 2 of my sisters and My Bestfriend Ebony were Late.
We had to wait for the second session.
Behold a Lit stage, with only bean bags to rest our {ocks.}
Laughing at performers. Because Sharifa thought it would be funny to say
"5 dara" in chinese dialect while holding up 4 fingers and meaning 5 dollars.
We left the Lounge around 1230.
Effin lost in Hollywood.
Ebony turns into a 711.
Sushi that taste like Oatmeal.
a HOBO groaning, and whaling outside her window.
We give him the Oats lmao
The negro threw it away
WTF Right.
We are still Lost.
We pull into a gas station to find that the creepy looking crypt keeper is lurking outside his counter
we scream.
Next Pull up next to a Glistening Black GMC,
a re-FINEd Caucasian male around age 32 says 101 south is about 3miles down.
Ugh Gorgeous.
We get to the freeway
out jumps GOSSIP GOSSIP GOSSIP
we cant stop.
I hate this biznatch, she is my bestfriend lmao
she makes me laugh more than neccessary.
I love the World.
come share a night on the town with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment